CONTACT INFO

Pony Express Your E-Mails to Mike at: horseykrishna@yahoo.com






Saturday, January 21, 2012

COTTON'S LAW


Once I actually get to sit down and read this book, it will be my first experience with a Phil Dunlap novel. 

Nice artwork on the cover caught my eye, but the endorsement on the front from Larry D. Sweazy was the clincher for me to fork over the cost of the book.  Larry writes the Josiah Wolfe series, of which I’m an uber-fan, so if he says COTTON’S LAW is good, that’s good enough for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mike:
    I read the first book in this series a short time ago, "Cotton's War." I really enjoyed it and I'm actually going to write a review on it in my new western blog. "Cotton's War" was very good and this one should be excellent as well. Now I've just got to get out there and pick me up a copy along the "Dusty Trail."
    Have a Great Day!!!
    John (aka, The "Critter")

    ReplyDelete