CONTACT INFO

Pony Express Your E-Mails to Mike at: horseykrishna@yahoo.com






Wednesday, September 21, 2011

THE SUDDEN GUN


Richard “Dick” House was a mentor and dear friend from the time I met him in the Summer of 1984. 

In addition to being a helluva writer and storyteller, he took a neophyte writer such as myself under his wing and taught me an appreciation for living and life that my-then 23 year old eyes hadn’t really seen before. 

His kindness was without boundaries and so I was delighted when his books really started taking off.  THE SUDDEN GUN is representative of Dick’s best work.  I just wish he was still with us so that I could tell him one more time how much he meant to me.  At least his work lives on in print now.  No man could ask for a better epitaph.

No comments:

Post a Comment